The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

SirSlifer's blog of caving in [no posts Fri, Sat, Sun]

King Atem
    King Atem
    Ness
    Ness

Custom Title : PlayStation King
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 1568
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Legend of Zelda, Mario 'n Pokemon.

SirSlifer's blog of caving in [no posts Fri, Sat, Sun] Empty SirSlifer's blog of caving in [no posts Fri, Sat, Sun]

Post by King Atem Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:28 pm

Hey every one, in this blog we shall review my daily life & perhaps I'll even post about games I like & the smallish collection I have. XD For now; this is my main blog. I'll post in this thread about my life & crap going on in it. Don't judge me I deal with crap my own way & unless you've walked a mile in my shoes there's no reason to prejudge. (;

Now, onto my life story today.

My older brother let's call him Luke [since that's his online name]; has been dealing with moving into a new apartment [finally finished moving him in yesterday]. Since he was kicked out of his other apartment by his landlord about a month ago; but he wasn't given any time to move out in & he's taking this slime ball to court over it. Only problem is that the slime ball won't get his dues until next month. The case won't go to court until late in September. <~< Which I'm none to thrilled about since the slime ball will be long gone by then & some one else will be taking over his complex. Still we've been assured by the lawyer that he'll be deported should he leave from the state anyway. But I'm not so sure.

Anyway; I'll be glad when this crap is all over is my take on this whole mess. XD
    King Atem
    King Atem
    Ness
    Ness

SirSlifer's blog of caving in [no posts Fri, Sat, Sun] Empty Re: SirSlifer's blog of caving in [no posts Fri, Sat, Sun]

Post by King Atem Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:33 pm

-----------------------------------Can some one sticky this for me? I'd appreciate it.
    Luma Party
    Luma Party
    Link
    Link

Custom Title : The Luma
    User Points : 2765

SirSlifer's blog of caving in [no posts Fri, Sat, Sun] Empty Re: SirSlifer's blog of caving in [no posts Fri, Sat, Sun]

Post by Luma Party Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:21 pm

^You should be able to do it yourself, hit Moderator Control Panel.
    I'd do it, but Zero seems to be taking his time in giving G-Mods permission to sticky topics...
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Custom Title : Gengar Master
    Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 8540
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : The Legend of Zelda & Pokemonz

Post by queenzelda Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:19 pm

I still can't sticky anything in my section of the blog; so I'm not surprised. XD it sucks all this crap you & poor Luke have to go through. If you need anything let me know. *hugs*
    King Atem
    King Atem
    Ness
    Ness

Post by King Atem Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:58 pm

@ Luma: thanks for the sticky I appreciate it. (:

@ Queen: XD Yea, I know we'll get through it. Atmo it's just crap to get through. It'll be over by this time next year. At least that's the hope.
    King Atem
    King Atem
    Ness
    Ness

Post by King Atem Mon Aug 10, 2015 10:33 am

Happy it's another new week. Last week was crappy with crap. xD I got a dumb ticket for being parked outside my own house & not moving it for two days. Excuse me for not having to go to work & wanting to be lazy & not go anywhere. I'm gonna call up my bro's lawyer & see what he says about this b.s. Cause I technically don't have a driveway, where the ---- else am I supposed to park my car? What the hell? ~_~
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Mon Aug 10, 2015 2:44 pm

Dood that sucks. Hopefully you can get everything ironed out. D:
    King Atem
    King Atem
    Ness
    Ness

Post by King Atem Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:38 am

Ha ha found out the ticket is meant for the car in front of mine [since it's been sitting there for months] & it 'somehow moved' onto my vehicle. My guess is the neighbor moved it to my car. Too bad I noticed the name on the ticket wasn't mine: lmao.
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Post by Winters Thief Zero Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:18 pm

XD

I'm glad it wasn't meant for you, tickets suck. Even more so if it's not entirely your fault, one time my friend got a ticket from parking somewhere where the sign said he could park, and yet got a ticket because apparently the sign was incorrect. >_>
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Post by queenzelda Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:04 pm

Well, that's good news. My guess was your neighbor was trying to stick you with the ticket (is my guess from how you phrased what you said in your post: lol) but you did your checking & made them pay the piper. XD
    King Atem
    King Atem
    Ness
    Ness

Post by King Atem Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:04 pm

^Yep, that's basically it. xD I basically handed him back his ticket telling him to take care of his own sh!t. Yea, I know it was probably not called for but I said it in a nice way. In a Dan Green voice! "Kindly take care of your own s*** good sir." I then turned around & walked off afterwards. Stylishly I might add. xD
    King Atem
    King Atem
    Ness
    Ness

Post by King Atem Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:34 pm

Ha! The word sh*t was edited out of my post. It's funny, because I have my folk in my town all with the catch phrase b****** & my game is fine with that. Yet, sh** is a whole different kettle of fish. xD 'You can't say tha!' So I went with b****** & the game took it fine. Same with the word sexy. Weird!!
    King Atem
    King Atem
    Ness
    Ness

Post by King Atem Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:05 pm

This week has been a pretty good one so I might not be complaining about anything in my blog today. Unless it's something ridiculous. ;D
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Post by Winters Thief Zero Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:46 pm

That's good, I'm glad you're having a good week. ^^

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:31 am