The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
queenzelda
Winters Thief Zero
Gameguy1996
7 posters

Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadow of Valentia

Nino
    Nino
    Donkey Kong
    Donkey Kong

Custom Title : Do my best!
    User Points : 1420
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Pokemon Ultra Sun

Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadow of Valentia - Page 2 Empty Re: Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadow of Valentia

Post by Nino Wed May 03, 2017 10:53 pm

Some announcements about the DLC:
    Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Internet Browser : Safari

User Points : 12861

Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadow of Valentia - Page 2 Empty Re: Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadow of Valentia

Post by Gameguy1996 Wed May 03, 2017 10:57 pm

If you buy the DLC for $45 you will end up saving 30%.

http://fireemblemechoes.nintendo.com/dlc/

I never bought all of the DLC for Awakening and Fates. So I will likely just get the packs that help with grinding if I end up needing a bit more EXP.
    The Shattered Legacy
    The Shattered Legacy
    Samus Aran
    Samus Aran

Custom Title : Keeper of Tasseled Lilies
    User Points : 244

Post by The Shattered Legacy Thu May 04, 2017 2:50 am

NoE confirms the 5th DLC pack will have FECipher related content coming internationally (for the first time)
    Also by the sounds of it DLC set 4 maps are recycled from the main game

Generally speaking though there's pretty lackluster reception thus far from what I've read (the usual overpriced, not enough worthwhile new content, paywall locking grinding stuff etc)
    Winters Thief Zero
    Winters Thief Zero
    Admin
    Admin

Custom Title : Powered Up
    Internet Browser : Mozilla Firefox

User Points : 2147483647
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : Splatoon

Post by Winters Thief Zero Thu May 04, 2017 3:55 pm

Honestly I just feel like there's generally so much DLC for the Fire Emblem games (as in the 3DS games which have actually had additional content) that most people aren't really going to need it or buy all of it. In that sense I feel like the "overpriced" criticism isn't really true. If anything this is one of the better DLC methods Nintendo has had, as opposed to Smash where all of the DLC would amount to like 6 characters and a few stages for more than the initial game cost.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Custom Title : Gengar Master
    Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 8540
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : The Legend of Zelda & Pokemonz

Post by queenzelda Sat May 06, 2017 2:05 pm

Eh, I never purchase any dlc. Even for a Fire Emblem title like Shadow of Valentia, which is the only 3DS Fire Emblem I plan to purchase & keep since it goes back to the way the original titles used to play.
    The Shattered Legacy
    The Shattered Legacy
    Samus Aran
    Samus Aran

Post by The Shattered Legacy Sun May 07, 2017 2:25 am

Zero Revolution wrote:Honestly I just feel like there's generally so much DLC for the Fire Emblem games (as in the 3DS games which have actually had additional content) that most people aren't really going to need it or buy all of it. In that sense I feel like the "overpriced" criticism isn't really true. If anything this is one of the better DLC methods Nintendo has had, as opposed to Smash where all of the DLC would amount to like 6 characters and a few stages for more than the initial game cost.
    I think there's more outcry this time around because of 1) how soon all the DLC is being released (worldwide timing wise anyway) 2) how the overclasses are almost just cosmetic upgrades (at least as far as we know anyway) 3) how pack 3 prologue maps recycle maps
    In either case neither DLC practice has stopped people from pushing Smash and FE:F DLC purchases to the top 5 for DLC revenue >.>

queenzelda wrote:Eh, I never purchase any dlc. Even for a Fire Emblem title like Shadow of Valentia, which is the only 3DS Fire Emblem I plan to purchase & keep since it goes back to the way the original titles used to play.
    You won't be missing all that much tbh

Post by Guest Sun May 07, 2017 5:01 am

I figure this is Shadows of Valentia related despite being Heroes, but here: https://imgur.com/a/WILU4#3FJsT9l   NEW CHARACTER REVEAL  Edit: She was actually in the original. But new chara reveal nonetheless.
    The Shattered Legacy
    The Shattered Legacy
    Samus Aran
    Samus Aran

Post by The Shattered Legacy Sat May 13, 2017 11:02 pm

There was a FECipher livestream yesterday which provided the first information on the FECipher OCs who will be in the 5th DLC pack.

The only one that seems a bit odd to me is Yuzu as a Priestess but I guess that's the only way to get a non-mounted tier 2 sword wielding female unit (rip the female myrmidon dream)

Edit: small preview of their animations

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:55 am