The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Nintendo Switch Gsme Vochers

Gameguy1996
    Gameguy1996
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Internet Browser : Safari

User Points : 12861

Nintendo Switch Gsme Vochers Empty Nintendo Switch Gsme Vochers

Post by Gameguy1996 Wed May 15, 2019 6:57 pm

In a surprise announcement Nintendo has announced Game Vochers that can be used to save $20.

Nintendo wrote:Fans with a paid Nintendo Switch Online membership can purchase a pair of Nintendo Switch Game Vouchers for just $99.99 through July 31, 2019.
    You can redeem the vouchers for digital versions of select games on Nintendo.com or Nintendo eShop on your system. Vouchers are valid for a year after you purchase, so you could use one voucher now and save another for an upcoming title—or redeem them both right away!

Full list of games

If I end up taking part in this offer I would get Astral Chain and Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 due to at least getting a discount on one if I only end up enjoying one of the games.
    The Shattered Legacy
    The Shattered Legacy
    Samus Aran
    Samus Aran

Custom Title : Keeper of Tasseled Lilies
    User Points : 244

Nintendo Switch Gsme Vochers Empty Re: Nintendo Switch Gsme Vochers

Post by The Shattered Legacy Sun May 19, 2019 12:48 am

Thinking of pairing SMM2 and MTA first up with the vouchers and then if things appeal post E3 then maybe another pair
    BOTW and SMO look like no brainers given their price and status but idk if I have the time commitment

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:30 pm