The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Nintendo Forum Site

Login/Register to post on the forums and chat in the chatbox.

The Nintendo Forum Site

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
queenzelda
Polar
Gameguy1996
Winters Thief Zero
Luma Party
TheFrozenFairy
Marowak
11 posters

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Frost-Knight
    Frost-Knight
    Pikachu
    Pikachu

User Points : 126

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - Page 11 Empty Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Post by Frost-Knight Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:23 am

I didn't buy either of the DLCs until now, but I absolutely adored the second one. The new quests are a lot of fun - the first quest was wonderfully challenging, without being unfair about it. The later ones were a lot easier, but still fun to figure out. The new dungeon was also fun to play through, it's rather streamlined but its mechanics are neat and so is the final trial. But more importantly, it delivered on my expectations, which was story. The new cutscenes are neat additions that add more information where it was missing, and the new dialogue was great. 

Normally I'm sceptical when it comes to DLC, especially in Nintendo games, but I had a great time with this one. It's fairly short, but the playable content is fantastic and so are the story additions.
    queenzelda
    queenzelda
    Lady Queen
    Lady Queen

Custom Title : Gengar Master
    Internet Browser : Google Chrome

User Points : 8540
    Favorite Nintendo Game? : The Legend of Zelda & Pokemonz

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - Page 11 Empty Re: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Post by queenzelda Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:40 pm

Has anyone here seen the awesome mods for the WiiU/PC emulated version of BotW? I have & OMG: <3

These two are my top favorites.

I plan to try the Batman out the gate once I get everything ready to try it out. xp

This one looks HILARIOUS & I really want to try it out, after I get finished with playing through my version of BotW; Batman: Breath of Arkham's Backyard. ~lmao

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:31 pm